In recognition of the strong synergies and mutual benefit, SA Health and SAHMRI recognise each other as Strategic Partners. SAHMRI and SA Health seek to foster collaboration of benefit to both parties.
As strategic partners, SAHMRI will contribute, through research, to SA Health’s achievement of health care and health outcome goals and SA Health will contribute to the vision and research activities of SAHMRI.
This Strategic Partnership does not preclude either party from involvement in alliances or partnerships with other parties.
SAHMRI and SA Health agree to work cooperatively to meet the following objectives:
- supporting research agendas that advance the health and wellbeing of the people of South Australia
- advancing health and medical research in line with national and South Australian health and wellbeing priorities
- advancing the translation of research findings and evidence into good policy and practice
- increasing research that answers high priority questions for SA Health
- creating a research environment where world class research can be conducted
- supporting researchers and their teams to share their knowledge and to work collaboratively across relevant disciplines and research fields.