A gift to future generations
When you leave a gift in your will to SAHMRI, you are making an investment in the future.
Every bequest is important to us, and plays a vital role in our mission of conducting inspired research to create better health outcomes for the community.
The power of a gift in your will
A bequest to SAHMRI can change lives. When you include SAHMRI in your will, you are helping us:
- discover treatments for people living with Alzheimer's disease
- ensure cutting-edge cancer research gets into the clinic - and to the patient - as soon as possible
- find better ways to treat depression
- build wellbeing and resilience in the community
- empower Aboriginal communities to direct the research that affects them
- uncover why so many people suffer heart attacks
- understand how our immune system interacts with vaccines
- create the best possible outcomes for mothers and their babies
We invite you to speak with us so we can ensure your gift supports the area you are most passionate about.
A special community
We have a special community of supporters who have let us know they have left a gift to SAHMRI in their will. We would love to welcome you to the Walker Society - named after our first bequestor - to meet your peers, and allow us the opportunity to celebrate your generosity.
You may wish to use the following wording when leaving a gift in your will
"I give to the South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute Limited, ABN 54 141 228 346
a) All of my residuary estate, OR
b) .................. percentage of my residuary estate, OR
c) The sum of $........., OR
d) [list of asset/s]
to be applied for the purposes of health and medical research by the institute. I declare that the receipt of a Director of the institute or other authorised officer will be a sufficient discharge to my executors, who will not be bound to the application of this gift."
Get in touch
For a confidential discussion about leaving a gift to SAHMRI in your will, please get in touch with our Development team:
Rebecca Miller (08) 8128 4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org