Founding Ambassadors investing in our future
Our Founding Ambassadors play a unique role in helping establish SAHMRI’s ongoing financial sustainability.
These committed philanthropists acknowledge that investing in medical research can be a long-term proposition. They are dedicated to working with us to improve the health of babies, children, young adults and families across Australia, and around the world.
The role of a Founding Ambassador
Our Founding Ambassadors’ contributions go beyond just the financial. They:
- donate a minimum amount of $25,000, which can be paid to the Institute over a period of one to five years
- build and strengthen both community awareness of and support for SAHMRI
- show enthusiasm and commitment to SAHMRI’s work
- spread SAHMRI’s message by speaking to friends, colleagues and family members
- encourage people to learn more about SAHMRI by visiting SAHMRI’s website, signing up for the e-newsletter and following the organisation via social media
- encouraging people to donate to SAHMRI as a matched gift
Get in touch
For a confidential discussion about how you can become a Founding Ambassador, please get in touch with our Development team:
Rose Senesi (08) 8128 4005 or firstname.lastname@example.org